Pyrex® Glass Measuring Cups
Pyrex glass was first developed for exceptional durability nearly a hundred years ago. Pyrex-brand kitchenware has been a hit ever since, and with good reason. Each piece is extremely tough, chip-and scratch-resistant, and perfect for a number of kitchen duties.
- Pyrex glass was first developed for exceptional durability nearly a hundred years ago
- Pyrex-brand kitchenware has been a hit ever since
- Extremely tough
- Chip-and scratch-resistant
- Perfect for a number of kitchen duties
- A staple in kitchens across the country
- Easy-to-read graduations in both metric and U.S. customary systems
- Ergonomic handle
- Mess-free pouring spout
- Made in the USA
- Material: Pyrex glass
It's fine for measuring out 1 or 2 cups, since the cup will be fairly tilted when you start pouring.
However, when it's filled it up to 4 cups, the majority of the liquid pours down the outside of the cup and runs off the bottom, making a mess.
2 months ago
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers