John Boos & Co.® Maple Edge-Grain Aztec Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 2¼"
The reverse side features a cut out to collect food or scraps for easy transfer from the cutting board. When either inserts are full, simply pull out the stainless steel pan and transfer juices, food, or scraps back to the cooking vessel or sink. Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria.
The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Pyramid design in center of the board holds meat in place for easy carving
- Deep juice grooves lead to a stainless steel pan
- Reverse side of the board is flat for any cutting job
- Set stainless steel pan in cut-out to collect cut food or scraps for easy transfer from the cutting board
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 2¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers