John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Chop-N-Slice Cutting Board, 16" x 10" x 1"
The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Rounded corners
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 1"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 4½ lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New Formulated by the leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers, this special blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Having said that, I had to get rid of another beautiful board I had because after I put in my microwave, there was simply no room for it. As bummed as I was, I'm happy to say that this board is a great alternative. It's thin, but substantial. I use it every day & it's still in great condition--no splits or separating. I make sure to use the oil & cream on a regular basis.
I highly recommend this board if you want quality but don't have the counter space for quantity.
Questions & Answers