John Boos & Co.® Maple Edge-Grain Countertop Cutting Board with Juice Groove, 17¾" x 17¼" x 1¼"
The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- One side has juice groove that catches juices from cutting and carving
- Lip on cutting board keeps board flushed to the countertop
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 17¾" x 17¼" x 1¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »