John Boos & Co.® Maple Edge-Grain Countertop Cutting Board with Juice Groove, 23¾" x 23¾" x 1¼"
The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board. Make sure to reapply cream or oil when the board becomes dry or lighter in color. To ensure the life of the cutting board, wipe with mild soap, water, and damp cloth to clean.
- Care: Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
- Dimensions: 23¾" x 23¾" x 1¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- A gorgeous and useful addition to the kitchen
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- One side has juice groove that catches juices from cutting and carving
- Lip on cutting board keeps board flushed to the countertop
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
6 months ago
Questions & Answers