Le Creuset® Cherry Silicone BBQ Brush
Fine, flexible bristles provide for even distribution, and the premium-quality silicone head is heat-resistant up to 482°F, flavor-resistant, odor-resistant, stain-resistant, non-abrasive and easily removable for dishwasher cleaning. Hand wash wood handle. 15½" l.
- Care: Silicone is dishwasher safe, hand wash handle
- Dimensions: 15½" l
- Material: Silicone and wood
- Crafted with grilling enthusiasts in mind
- Silicone barbecue brush features a far-reaching handle that protects hands from heat and flare-ups
- Handle’s loop for hanging also provides a simple storage solution while standing at the grill
- Fine, flexible bristles provide for even distribution
- Premium-quality silicone head is heat-resistant up to 482ºF, flavor-resistant, odor-resistant, stain-resistant, non-abrasive and easily removable for dishwasher cleaning
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.