John Boos & Co.® Maple End-Grain Mezzaluna Cutting Board, 10" x 10" x 2"
Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria. The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board. Make sure to reapply cream or oil when the board becomes dry or lighter in color. To ensure the life of the cutting board, wipe with mild soap, water, and damp cloth to clean.
- Care: Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 2"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- A gorgeous and useful addition to the kitchen
- Edge-grain hard rock maple
- Bowl shape is ideal for chopping herbs with a mezzaluna chopper
- Shape is designed to keep products in the center of the board
- Cutout handles make it easy to lift
- Cutouts also allow you to slide a dish under the board to empty contents from board into the dish
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
Not only are John Boos cutting boards the finest in quality, workmanship and design, but they are also made from renewable North American hardwood. John Boos & Co. is a leader in environmental initiatives and is firmly committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of business practices. The company integrates their high standard in the treatment of the environment in their manufacturing process as well as the products themselves. For example, excess wood is recycled and used by farmers. John Boos & Co is recognized as a FSC (Forest Stewardship Council certified company) and encourages the responsible management of the world’s forests.
John Boos cutting boards are FDA approved and are well known for being used by professional chefs throughout the country. The Food Network features chefs who prepare meals every day on Boos Blocks cutting boards. Rachaek Ray, Bobby Flay, Paula Deen, Alton, Brown, Giada de Laurentiis, Mario Batali, and Emeril Lagasse are just a few of the chefs that rely on and use John Boos products in their kitchen.