John Boos & Co.® Maple End-Grain Mezzaluna Cutting Board, 10" x 10" x 2"
Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria. The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- A gorgeous and useful addition to the kitchen
- Edge-grain hard rock maple
- Bowl shape is ideal for chopping herbs with a mezzaluna chopper
- Shape is designed to keep products in the center of the board
- Cutout handles make it easy to lift
- Cutouts also allow you to slide a dish under the board to empty contents from board into the dish
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 2"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers