John Boos & Co.® Maple Edge-Grain Cutting Board with Juice Groove and Chrome Handles, 24" x 18" x 2¼"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/28/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Chrome handles for easy lifting
- Groove to catch juices
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 2¼"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New The leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers has created this blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers