Edible Gold Petals, 23 kt.
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/15/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Enclosed bamboo tweezers facilitate easy application
- Adds the Midas touch to any dessert, other dishes, or even drinks
- This culinary-grade gold leaf is completely safe to eat
- Just sprinkle the desired amount of gold petals over food to give your dish a luxurious touch
- You can also grind gold leaves into powder for a fine shimmer of gold
- Product of Italy
- Manufacturer: Easy Leaf Products
- Capacity: 150mg
- Ingredients: 23-carat gold
Care & Usage Show
- All of the 23- karat gold products can be heated in the over up to 325° F without affecting the shape or shine
I make a cosmo in a shaker, pour it into a martini glass and then sprinkle some gold flakes on it!
The result... happy guests who are WOW-ed by this presentation!
Do not add the flakes to the shaker... they will stick to the side. The handy bamboo tweezers allow you to get just the right amount of gold into your cocktail!
Re:health... from what I read, gold passes through the digestive tract and does not get absorbed into your body. This is used sparingly of course and infrequently so I foresee no health concerns.
Buy the gold flakes and be ready for the compliments!
The signature drink at our house for company is now the gold cosmo!
BTW... we recently returned from a trip to Abu Dhabi where I was served a cosmo at the Palace Hotel with the gold flakes. That is where I got the idea from
Questions & Answers