Chip Tray with Mandoline
The nonstick silicone tray surface crisps your chips, so no added fat is necessary. You can even use it with other root vegetables and fruits, such as sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, apples, pears and mangoes.
Perfect for snacks or for parties, chips are ready in as little as 3–5 minutes. The easy-to-use slicer cuts your vegetables and fruits thinly and evenly. Stack up to three trays at one time to make larger batches quicker. For microwave use only. Silicone tray is dishwasher safe; hand wash mandolin.
- Manufacturer: Mastrad, Inc.
- Includes: 1 chip tray and 1 mandoline
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Never use with abrasive cleaners or scouring pads
- Material: Silicone, plastic and steel
- Make light and crispy chips from your microwave.
- Requires no added fat.
- Silicone tray crisps chips.
- Make chips from potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, apples, pears and mangoes.
- Mandolin evenly and thinly slices fruits and veggies.
- Use up to three trays at one time.
- Never overlap chips when cooking or use on a non-microwave setting.
- Cooks chips in approximately 3–5 minutes. When using more than one tray, add approximately one extra minute of cooking time per tray. If necessary, cook food in additional blocks of 30 seconds for optimal results.