S. Wallace Edwards and Sons Spiral-Sliced Ham with Honey Glaze, 7–8 lbs.
This classic honey ham is slowly smoked over smoldering hickory wood, baked to perfection, spiral-cut into perfect slices ready to heat and serve. Also included, the secret Edwards honey-glaze mix made with honey, brown sugar and oil of orange.
With gentle oven warming, this tender, bone-in baked ham arrives at your table full of juicy, mouth-watering flavor.
- Manufacturer: Wallace Edwards and Sons
- Includes: Full-baked bone-in ham and honey-glaze mix
- Serves: 10–12
- Weight: 7–8 lbs.
- Slowly smoked over smoldering hickory wood
- Baked to perfection
- Spiral-cut into perfect slices
- Ready to heat and serve
- With gentle oven warming, this tender, bone-in baked ham arrives at your table full of juicy, mouth-watering flavor
Many days of cool “hickory” smoke are required to give these hams their rich mahogany color. They are then allowed to hang undisturbed for aging until they develop that real Virginia flavor.
Uncooked hams are ready to ship at this point. Others may go through a cooking process in the ham kitchen. These are submerged in water and slowly simmered until they are fully cooked and ready to be served.