Sur La Table Tri-Ply Nonstick Skillet, 8¼"
- Offering expert quality at an exceptional price, our newly redesigned tri-ply cookware collection is better than ever
- Delivers the same great performance of the past with enhanced, user-friendly features
- Featuring gleaming 18/10 stainless steel top and bottom layers bonded to a middle layer of pure aluminum, tri-ply design ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- Larger, more ergonomic stay-cool handles are curved for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently attached
- Rolled edges ensure easier pouring
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods
- Our 12" skillet features a sturdy loop assist handle to enable easy transport.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum and Dupont Autograph nonstick coating
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Oven safe to 400°F
- Dimensions: 8¼"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Questions & Answers
Is the entire cooking surface induction compatible or just a center ""plate""
Since answering ur question of I do not know, I decided to investigate, that pan is NOT made with PFOA.
It is a great pan. I love it!
I've had this pan now for almost 10 years and it remains a go-to pan for cooking.