Bürstenhaus Redecker Pot Brush
- Manufacturer: Bürstenhaus Redecker
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 2½" length
- Material: Natural fiber bristles and beechwood
- High-quality brush is densely packed with bristles and a rounded shape to easily reach edges and corners.
- Recommended for cleaning pots and pans.
- Safe for use under boiling water.
- Handcrafted of beechwood and natural fibers in Germany.
This brush is sturdy, nice-looking, and feels generous in size: about 3"" from the top to the end of the bristles (the wood part itself is 2.25""). For me, the wood and natural bristles are a major advantage over plastic, for reasons of health, durability, and basic aesthetics. I want to emphasize that the bristles are very very stiff, though I suspect they may soften up over time. I'll be using this only as a heavy-duty scrubber for cooked-on-crud (I have a softer-bristled pot brush for general use).
I've only had this brush a week or so, but I'm already using it daily to scrub my cast iron grill pan, which has deep grooves/ridges in the bottom. My other pot brush is too soft to adequately scrub the grooves. So far so good! If this brush lasts for a few months, I'll come back and buy more
Questions & Answers