Grass-Fed 4-Bone Prime Rib Roast, 7 lb.
Roast is hand cut and trimmed, vacuum sealed, and immediately frozen at the time of processing. Order ships in an insulated container with dry ice to ensure your beef arrives in perfect condition. The 4-bone prime rib roast weighs 7 pounds. A product of the USA. Catalog and website only.
100% GRASS FED
La Cense Black Angus cattle feed exclusively on natural grasses their entire lives. They are never finished on grain or corn. La Cense Beef is the first grass-fed-beef company to receive USDA Grass Fed certification.
BETTER FOR YOU
Grass fed beef is more than delicious; it’s lower in both fat and calories than conventional, grain fed beef. LaCense beef is high in Omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene and Vitamin E and contains no antibiotics or hormones.
BETTER FOR ANIMALS
La Cense cattle are never packed in a feed lot. They spend their lives roaming and grazing on 88,000 acres in remote southwest Montana. The La Cense Ranch is a pristine environment where cattle enjoy the most stress-free and natural lives possible.
BETTER FOR THE LAND
La Cense uses proven and tested methods of sustainable ranching. Through rotational grazing they lower their carbon footprint and use less fossil fuel, making a positive impact on the environment.
- Manufacturer: La Cense Beef
- Size: 7 lbs
- Quantity: One 4-bone prime rib roast
- Ingredients: 100% all-natural grass-fed Black Angus beef
- Catalog or website only
- Premium roast from the heart of the ribeye is intensely flavorful, juicy, and tender
- Perfect for serving as the centerpiece of any special occasion
- 100% all-natural grass-fed Black Angus beef
- No antibiotics or added hormones
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene and Vitamin E
- Cattle graze on 88,000 acre ranch and enjoy the most stress-free and natural life possible
- Sustainable ranching makes a positive impact on the environment
- Product of the USA