Chocolate Lava Cake, Set of 6
- Contains milk, egg, wheat and soybean. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean.
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Includes: Set of 6
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months when the product is frozen. Keeps 5–7 days when refrigerated.
- Preparation: Conventional Oven: Thaw at room temperature for about two hours. Place cake upside down on baking pan and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until the center becomes molten. Place plate over cake and slide a spatula under cake. Flip both spatula and cake over onto plate.
- Microwave: Heat frozen Lava Cake in microwave for 20–40 seconds. If the Lava Cake is thawed, reheat in the microwave for 20 seconds depending on the strength of the microwave.
- Ingredients: Bittersweet chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), butter, water, sugar, wheat flour, egg, cocoa powder, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate).
- Hand-crafted from the all-natural ingredients
- Made with kosher dairy and trans-fat free
- Made from a rich chocolate recipe with a warm, luscious molten chocolate center
- This irresistible chocolate treat is a must-have for any chocolate lover and makes a great gift for the holidays
Questions & Answers