Chocolate Lava Cake, Set of 6
- Hand-crafted from the all-natural ingredients
- Made with kosher dairy and trans-fat free
- Made from a rich chocolate recipe with a warm, luscious molten chocolate center
- This irresistible chocolate treat is a must-have for any chocolate lover and makes a great gift for the holidays
- Allergens: Contains milk, egg, wheat and soybean. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean.
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Ingredients: Bittersweet chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), butter, water, sugar, wheat flour, egg, cocoa powder, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate).
Care & Usage Show
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months when the product is frozen. Keeps 5–7 days when refrigerated
- Conventional Oven: Thaw at room temperature for about two hours. Place cake upside down on baking pan and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until the center becomes molten. Place plate over cake and slide a spatula under cake. Flip both spatula and cake over onto plate
- Microwave: Heat frozen Lava Cake in microwave for 20–40 seconds. If the Lava Cake is thawed, reheat in the microwave for 20 seconds depending on the strength of the microwave
What's In the box? Show
- Set of 6
Questions & Answers