Chocolate Truffle Marquise Cake, Set of 6
- Contains milk, egg, wheat, soybean and hazelnut. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Includes: Set of 6
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months when the product is frozen. Keeps 5–7 days when refrigerated
- Preparation: Remove mousse cakes from freezer two hours before desired serving time. Place on serving plate, tray or platter. Immediately remove plastic collar (while still frozen). Place serving tray in refrigerator. Defrost for two hours under refrigeration
- Ingredients: Cream, bittersweet chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), egg, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, water, hazelnut, wheat flour, soy oil, glaze (sugar, water, glucose syrup, fruit pectin, carrageenan, lemon concentrate, apple natural flavor), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt.
- Hand-crafted from the all-natural ingredients
- Made with kosher dairy and trans fat free
- Made from a rich chocolate recipe with dark truffle mousse accented with chocolate
- This irresistible chocolate treat is a chocolate lover ’s dream and makes a great gift for the holidays
Five years later, in 1993, Jean-Yves met Paul Levitan, a fellow bakery owner, at a national food show. The Cheesecake Lady, Paul ’s Hopland, California-based company, and Paris Delights were a natural fit and the two created Galaxy Desserts in 1998 to make the most of it.
Since then, the rest is icing on the cake, or dark chocolate and European custard, in this case.