Crème Brûlée with Caramel Glacé, Set of 8
The set comes with eight delicious individual desserts made from kosher dairy, and free of trans fat and gluten. This irresistible crème brûlée is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and makes a great gift for the holidays.
- Contains milk and egg. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Includes: Set of 8
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months when the product is frozen. Keeps 5–7 days when refrigerated
- Preparation: Place ramekin in refrigerator for at least two hours. Open caramel packet. Squeeze contents onto the surface of the crème brûlée, beginning in the center. Empty entire packet, working out toward the edge. Allow an hour for caramel to spread—maintain under refrigeration. Tilt the ramekin and rotate so the caramel covers the entire surface
- Hand-crafted from the all-natural ingredients
- Made with kosher dairy and trans fat free
- A classic European custard nestled in a ceramic ramekin, accompanied by a single-serve packet of luscious caramel sauce
- This irresistible crème brûlée is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and makes a great gift for the holidays
Five years later, in 1993, Jean-Yves met Paul Levitan, a fellow bakery owner, at a national food show. The Cheesecake Lady, Paul ’s Hopland, California-based company, and Paris Delights were a natural fit and the two created Galaxy Desserts in 1998 to make the most of it.
Since then, the rest is icing on the cake, or dark chocolate and European custard, in this case.