Stollen, Set of 2
- Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat, Soybean and Almond. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Includes: Set of 2
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Shelf life: 12 months frozen; 2 weeks refrigerated; and 1 week when stored unwrapped at room temperature (shelf stable)
- Preparation: Defrost for 1–2 hours at room temperature or overnight, under refrigeration
- Hand-crafted from the all natural ingredients
- Made with Kosher dairy and trans fat free
- Stollen is a rich loaf-shaped fruitcake with dried cherries, raisins and citrus peel, flavored with natural almond and vanilla extracts and is iced with powdered sugar
- This irresistible treat is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and makes a great gift for the holidays
Five years later, in 1993, Jean-Yves met Paul Levitan, a fellow bakery owner, at a national food show. The Cheesecake Lady, Paul ’s Hopland, California-based company, and Paris Delights were a natural fit and the two created Galaxy Desserts in 1998 to make the most of it.
Since then, the rest is icing on the cake, or dark chocolate and European custard, in this case.