Cannelés, Set of 24
- Contains wheat egg and milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and soybean
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Includes: Set of 24
- Shipping dimensions: 14" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months when the product is frozen. Within 5–7 days when refrigerated
- Preparation: Thaw cannelés in refrigerator for 2 hours, or for quicker results, thaw at room temperature for 30–45 minutes.
- Hand-crafted from the all-natural ingredients
- Made with kosher dairy and trans fat free
- The traditional French confection originates from the Bordeaux region combining a baked caramelized exterior with a moist, vanilla-bourbon-rum custard center
- This irresistible treat is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and makes a great gift for the holidays
Five years later, in 1993, Jean-Yves met Paul Levitan, a fellow bakery owner, at a national food show. The Cheesecake Lady, Paul ’s Hopland, California-based company, and Paris Delights were a natural fit and the two created Galaxy Desserts in 1998 to make the most of it.
Since then, the rest is icing on the cake, or dark chocolate and European custard, in this case.