Rosemary Bay Wreath
Can be displayed on doors as a warm greeting for your holiday guests or used on your table as a handsome centerpiece with a candle. The natural materials used in this wreath can be displayed indoors or out, and are safe to add to your recipes, cook with and eat.
Shedding is normal for these natural materials. To clean, dust lightly. To store, wrap loosely and place flat in the original box. Wreath will remain beautiful for years to come if sheltered from direct sunlight, rain and intense heat. 16" in diameter.
- Material: Fresh rosemary, bay, achillea and white bow.
- Care: Lightly dust
- Naturally grown and delivered fresh from a California farm.
- Beautiful handmade wreath of fresh rosemary, bay and achillea and finished with a festive white bow.
- Naturally air dried and pesticide-free.
- Can be displayed on doors to greet your holiday guests or used on your table as a centerpiece with a candle.
Disappointed and out $50
It was delivered fresh, but held up for months as it slowly dried. It did just fine on a covered porch. I will buy a new one for Spring
Questions & Answers