Chantal Classic Stainless Harmonica Teakettle
Featuring an electroplated copper coating and exclusive two-tone Hohner Harmonica whistle designed exclusively for Chantal, this kettle sings to alert you when your water is ready.
Perfect for all stove types, including induction, the teakettle’s smooth and flat copper-disk bottom provides for rapid boiling, ideal for ceramic and glass cooktops. Extra-large opening for water makes filling, using and cleaning easy. Lifetime guarantee. 1.8 qt. Designed in the USA. Assembled in China.
Free quilted mitt for safe and convenient handling included!
- Chantal’s classic teakettle rocketed to popularity when introduced over 30 years ago
- This timeless Chantal original is sure to remain a favorite for generations to come
- Electroplated copper coating
- Exclusive two-tone Hohner Harmonica whistle designed exclusively for Chantal
- Kettle sings to alert you when your water is ready
- Smooth and flat copper-disk bottom provides for rapid boiling
- Extra-large opening for water makes filling, using and cleaning easy
- Capacity: 1.8 qt.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Designed in the USA. Assembled in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
- The handle gets extremely hot. You must always use a pad or the provided insulated handle protector. Otherwise you're in for a burn.
- As pointed by another reviewer, the thing drips when you pour. A lot.
- If you get the stainless version - as is here - it loses its luster after about a month of normal wear and tear on a typical stove set up. It gets dirty.
I would have given it one start, but I like the harmonica.
Questions & Answers