Stonewall Kitchen Cacciatore Simmering Sauce
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchen
- Weight: 18½ oz.
- Ingredients: Tomatoes (tomatoes, salt, citric acie), water, onions, red bell pepper, tomato paste, white wine, pure cane sugar,vegetarian chicken flavor (vegetables (carrot, celery, onion), salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, dried onion, natural flavor, yeast extract, potato starch, dried garlic, turmeric), capers, roasted mushrooms, balsamic vinegar (contains sulfur dioxide), worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies (fish), tamarind, natural flavor), minced garlic, canola oil, spices, salt, blak pepper, red pepper flakes.
- Made with all-natural vegetables and ingredients in the USA.
- Vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato soup base with spices.
- Rich and zesty sauce is great with chicken.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS