Vegetables such as peppers, onions, capers and mushrooms are slowly simmered into a hearty tomato base and accented with an assortment of spices. The authentic and all-natural mix of ingredients creates a rich and zesty hunter-style sauce to complement chicken for a deliciously easy home-cooked meal. Gluten-free sauce is made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchen
- Weight: 18½ oz.
- Ingredients: Tomatoes (tomatoes, salt, citric acie), water, onions, red bell pepper, tomato paste, white wine, pure cane sugar,vegetarian chicken flavor (vegetables (carrot, celery, onion), salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, dried onion, natural flavor, yeast extract, potato starch, dried garlic, turmeric), capers, roasted mushrooms, balsamic vinegar (contains sulfur dioxide), worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies (fish), tamarind, natural flavor), minced garlic, canola oil, spices, salt, blak pepper, red pepper flakes.
- Made with all-natural vegetables and ingredients in the USA.
- Vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato soup base with spices.
- Rich and zesty sauce is great with chicken.
Quality and exceptional good taste have been the hallmarks of Stonewall Kitchen since its beginning in 1991 as a farmers’ market booth. Today, the award-winning line of specialty foods created by chefs and gardeners is still made with wholesome, healthy and fresh ingredients of the highest quality. New and innovative recipes are beautifully packaged with the signature New England charm of Stonewall Kitchen.