Sur La Table® Nonstick Round Cake Pans
Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. Oven safe to 450°F. Wash before first use. Lifetime warranty.
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Steel and nonstick
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Sur La Table nonstick cake pans are made with premium-gauge steel construction
- Perfect for the novice or accomplished baker
- Superior nonstick bakeware will provide consistent baking results
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.