Sur La Table® Nonstick Mini-Loaf Pan
Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. Wash before first use. Heat safe to 450°F. Mini loaf pan has six mini loaf cavities, each mini loaf is 1¾" h x 4½" l x 2¾" w. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash.
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: Six mini loafs, each is 1¾" h x 4½" l x 2¾" w
- Material: Steel, nonstick and silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Nonstick bakeware is made with premium-gauge steel
- Has removable red silicone grips for slip-free transportation and easy cleaning
- Perfect for the novice or accomplished baker
- Superior bakeware will provide consistent baking results
- Heat safe to 450°F
- Six mini loaf cavities
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
How did you adjust your baking time and/or temp for the mini loaf pan?
I have a smaller than standard-sized oven so exact measurements would be appreciated.