Sur La Table® Nonstick Muffin Top Pan
Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. Wash before first use. Heat safe to 450°F. Muffin top pan has six muffin top wells; each well measures ½" h x 3½". Pan measures ½" h x 15" l x 11" w. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: ½" h x 15" l x 11" w
- Material: Steel, nonstick and silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Nonstick bakeware is made with premium-gauge steel
- Has removable red silicone grips for slip-free transportation and easy cleaning
- Perfect for the novice or accomplished baker
- Superior bakeware will provide consistent baking results
- Heat safe to 450°F
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.