Gaggia Baby-Class Espresso Machine
The Pannarello wand attachment enables you to easily prepare delicious drinks with steamed and frothed milk. This stylish, stainless steel machine also offers a removable 60-oz. water reservoir, a passively heated cup warmer, and ESE pod adaptors. Accessories include: single, pod, and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop.15.7"H x 9.6"W x 10.4"D. 17 lbs. 1-year warranty. Made in Italy.
An E.S.E. pod, or Easy Serving Espresso Pod, is a single-serving paper pouch filled with premeasured finely ground coffee. E.S.E pods are produced by all the large roasters in Italy, as well as many other roasters around the world. E.S.E. pods are convenient, fast and easier to clean, with no measuring, no grinding, no mess—just a consistently delicious shot of espresso, every time.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 12300
- Includes: Espresso machine, stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 60 oz.
- Dimensions: 15.7"H x 9.6"W x 10.4"D
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Material: Brushed stainless steel housing
- Watts: 1425 watts
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Web exclusive: this product only available online
- Dual heating system lets you switch from brewing to steaming with little downtime
- 1425-watt motor for powerful performance
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- User-friendly controls
- Features professional-quality three-way solenoid valve, chrome-plated brass brew group, and 58mm portafilter
- Turbo-frother rotates for proper leverage
- Cup warmer helps preserve crema
- Removable 60-oz. water reservoir
- Accessories include: single, pod, and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop
New Preserve the delicious flavor of your fresh-brewed espresso. Safe, effective formula removes scale buildup and calcium deposits. Officially approved by...See product page for full details »
New This filter is designed to remove chlorine, minerals and impurities from your tap water so you can enjoy the best tasting beverages. When used as directed...See product page for full details »
I do not call myself a coffee connoisseur but the fun of having this machine has perked my interest in it all.
I honestly can not recommend this machine highly enough if you are in the market for a higher end consumer machine (note that this normally retails for $499!)
Questions & Answers
I know you didn't ask this, but I highly recommend this model! Takes a little practice to master it, but it is definitely worth the effort and the price.
Is this a manual or automatic machine? What is the process in pulling a shot?