Gaggia Baby-Class Espresso Machine
The Pannarello wand attachment enables you to easily prepare delicious drinks with steamed and frothed milk. This stylish, stainless steel machine also offers a removable 60-oz. water reservoir, a passively heated cup warmer, and ESE pod adaptors. Accessories include: single, pod, and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop.15.7"H x 9.6"W x 10.4"D. 17 lbs. 1-year warranty. Made in Italy.
An E.S.E. pod, or Easy Serving Espresso Pod, is a single-serving paper pouch filled with premeasured finely ground coffee. E.S.E pods are produced by all the large roasters in Italy, as well as many other roasters around the world. E.S.E. pods are convenient, fast and easier to clean, with no measuring, no grinding, no mess—just a consistently delicious shot of espresso, every time.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 12300
- Includes: Espresso machine, stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 60 oz.
- Dimensions: 15.7"H x 9.6"W x 10.4"D
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Material: Brushed stainless steel housing
- Watts: 1425 watts
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Web exclusive: this product only available online
- Dual heating system lets you switch from brewing to steaming with little downtime
- 1425-watt motor for powerful performance
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- User-friendly controls
- Features professional-quality three-way solenoid valve, chrome-plated brass brew group, and 58mm portafilter
- Turbo-frother rotates for proper leverage
- Cup warmer helps preserve crema
- Removable 60-oz. water reservoir
- Accessories include: single, pod, and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, and 7-gram scoop
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.