Scanpan® Mixed Grill & Griddle Pan
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a nonstick coating, Scanpan’s Green Tek nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this pan.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. It requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Compatible with most cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick. Oven safe up to 500°F.
Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
Patented spring-lock handle is comfortable, sturdy, and stays cool during normal stovetop use. Features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Cleans up easily in the dishwasher and is guaranteed not to blister, peel, or interact with food.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions: 17" x 12"
- Material: Pressure-cast aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Patented ceramic titanium non-stick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment.
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings.
- Ergonomic handle stays cool during normal stovetop use.
- Pressure-cast aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance.
- Patented handle features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose.
- Safe to use with metal utensils.
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots.
- Will not interact with food.
- Made in Demark.
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.