Scanpan Mixed Grill & Griddle Pan
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a nonstick coating, Scanpan’s Green Tek nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this pan.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Compatible with most cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick. Oven safe up to 500°F.
Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
- Patented ceramic titanium non-stick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment.
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings.
- Pressure-cast aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance.
- Safe to use with metal utensils.
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots.
- Will not interact with food.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Dimensions: 17" x 12"
- Material: Pressure-cast aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
Questions & Answers