Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Skillet
The interior is coated with FDA-approved PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic nonstick, so it’s safe for you and the environment. The manufacturing process of this eco-friendly coating produces 60% less carbon dioxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes. Plus, it allows you to cook with less oil and food easily slides off without leaving a mess behind.
Flared rims pour liquids without dripping. The riveted cast handles stay cool even on electric and gas stovetops.
- Stylish and durable cookware for the serious home cook.
- 3mm thick using fully clad stainless steel with an aluminum core for quick and even heat.
- FDA-approved PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic nonstick coating.
- Eco-friendly nonstick coating produces 60% less carbon dioxide in the manufacturing process than traditional nonstick.
- Nonstick coating won’t release toxic fumes.
- Nonstick allows you to use little or no oil for healthier cooking.
- Flared, dripless rims.
- Riveted, stay-cool cast handles.
- Highly scratch resistant.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 12", 10", or 8"
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Warranty: Cookware includes a lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects with a 2-year warranty on the non-stick coating
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops. Oven safe to 400°F. Not broiler safe.
3 weeks ago
2 months ago
the job as I expected that it would.
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
are not as non stick as the bottom of the pan. I make scrambled eggs in them and when the eggs get on the side of the pan, it sticks. Anyone else have this problem?