Sur La Table® Cast-Iron Garlic Roaster
To achieve the savory-sweet flavor of roast garlic, simply preheat your oven or grill to 400°F and trim the top of the garlic bulb so the tops of the cloves are peeking through. Add olive oil, salt and pepper, place inside roaster and cook for 45–60 minutes, turning bulbs occasionally.
Caution: Cast iron is very hot; use oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: Roaster
- Care: Hand wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse and dry immediately. Cast iron is porous—do not allow soaking. Do not wash in dishwasher. Periodically apply a small amount of vegetable oil to its surface.
- Capacity: 1 large bulb
- Dimensions: 4½" x 4½" x 5½"
- Material: Cast iron
- Roasted garlic adds savory-sweet flavor to dishes
- Cast iron roaster roasts your garlic within an hour
- Safe for the oven and grill
- Handle with care—cast-iron roaster and garlic will be hot
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.