Le Creuset® Indigo Deep Covered Sauté Pan, 3¾ qt.
This is a pan you’ll love to use every day. It’s perfect for braising and sautéing larger cuts of meat, and deep-frying. Use it to make an abundance of one-pot meals and so much more. The tight-fitting lid seals in moisture while cooking. Goes easily from oven or stovetop to table for beautiful presentation. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Made in France. 3¾ qt.
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike. Pots and pans are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice.
RELIABLE RESULTS EVERY TIME
Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention.
FROM OVEN TO TABLE
This handy multi-tasker goes from stovetop to oven or broiler with ease. Plus, the stylish, colorful design conveniently doubles as a serving dish.
Creates a solid seal to retain the heat, moisture and flavor of your food.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Enameled interior won’t absorb odors and cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Sand-cast, painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice
- No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat
- Deep sauté pan features a tight-fitting lid that seals in moisture during cooking
- Unmatched strength and durability make this pan resistant to chips, cracks, stains and odors
- Handmade pan goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation
- Oven safe to 480°F
- Broiler, stovetop and dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 3¾ qt.
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
I plan on replacing all of my cookware with this line. It's just that good
Questions & Answers
This deep sauté pan features a tight-fitting lid that seals in moisture during cooking. Unmatched strength and durability make this pan resistant to chips, cracks, stains and odors. Handmade pan goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation.
This saute pan has a 10 1/4" top diameter. It is 15 3/4" from handle to handle and 3" deep.