Scanpan® Classic Square Grill Pan
Heavy-duty pressure-cast-aluminum body features a thick base, ensuring fast and even heat distribution. Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. Grill pan is guaranteed not to blister, peel, or create hot spots. Sturdy, ergonomic handle stays cool during stovetop cooking. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. Oven safe to 500°F. 10¼" square. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this skillet.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. It requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals.
A VARIETY OF USES
Ideal for searing, browning, and pan frying everything from bacon and eggs to steak and potatoes.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Pan is compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick. Oven safe up to 500°F.
Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
Sloped sides make it easy to slide a spatula under food to flip or lift it out.
Patented spring-lock handle is comfortable, sturdy, and stays cool during normal stovetop use. Features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP Pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher and is guaranteed not to blister, peel, or interact with food.
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings
- Ergonomic handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Patented handle features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose
- Pressure-cast-aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots
- Will not interact with food
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces, excluding induction
- Made in Denmark
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Dimensions: 10¼" square
- Material: Pressure-cast-aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
New Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. This professional-quality...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
provides similar searing capability.
This says oven safe to 500 degrees, but there is another of the same pan that also says this and has a metal handle. I'm wondering if the same description was used erroneously, or is this plastic handle truly safe to 500 degrees
What's the difference between this model and the Pro IQ which is almost double the price?
The 10 1/4 inch Classic Square Grill Pan weighs between 4.25-4.5 lbs.
Would the pan come in a box or with any written information if I order it online?
Even though Scan Pan is oven rated to 500 degrees F, using on an outdoor grill would not be recommended.