Scanpan® Classic Square Grill Pan
Heavy-duty pressure-cast-aluminum body features a thick base, ensuring fast and even heat distribution. Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. Grill pan is guaranteed not to blister, peel, or create hot spots. Sturdy, ergonomic handle stays cool during stovetop cooking. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. Oven safe to 500°F. 10¼" square. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. Fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you use this skillet.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. It requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals.
A VARIETY OF USES
Ideal for searing, browning, and pan frying everything from bacon and eggs to steak and potatoes.
STOVETOP AND OVEN SAFE
Pan is compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction) and allows for browning, searing, and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick. Oven safe up to 500°F.
Pressure-cast-aluminum body is guaranteed not to create hot spots and comes with a thick base for optimal performance.
Sloped sides make it easy to slide a spatula under food to flip or lift it out.
Patented spring-lock handle is comfortable, sturdy, and stays cool during normal stovetop use. Features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP Pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher and is guaranteed not to blister, peel, or interact with food.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Dimensions: 10¼" square
- Material: Pressure-cast-aluminum body, patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings
- Ergonomic handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Patented handle features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose
- Pressure-cast-aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots
- Will not interact with food
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces, excluding induction
- Made in Denmark
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.