All-Clad Cast-Aluminum Nonstick Dutch Oven, 6½ qt.
An excellent choice for one-pot meals, this Dutch oven is suitable for a wide range of cooking techniques—including stewing, browning and slow cooking. The nonstick coating results in easy searing and browning, and thanks to the cast-aluminum construction, the oven is significantly lighter than similarly sized pans.
- Constructed from cast aluminum for incredible results, all in a pan that’s much lighter than comparable ovens
- Nonstick coating facilitates easy stirring and makes cleanup a snap
- Oven features a large cooking area for searing and browning as well as high, straight sides that help retain moisture and flavor
- Flared edges help ensure drip-free pouring
- Stainless steel loop handles are securely riveted to the pan and provide a safe, comfortable grip when wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid retains cooking liquids for moist, tender results and features a large knob for easy lifting
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Pan, lid
- Material: Cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Special care instructions: Do not use steel wool or harsh abrasives. Metal utensils may scratch the surface. To extend the life of the pan, nylon, plastic, silicone or wooden tools are recommended. Do not use nonstick cooking sprays, as these may reduce the performance of nonstick surface. Wash and dry the induction base after use. A light blue or yellow color may appear on the base after use and can be removed with stainless steel cleaner and a nylon scrubbing pad
- Use: Oven safe to 400°F. Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Not suitable for broiler use
- CAUTION: Always use oven mitts when removing the lid or moving the pan, as the handles and knob may become hot during use
- Dimensions: 16" x 9½" x 5½" (8" with lid)
- Capacity: 6½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).