Gaggia® Cleaning Tablets
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Use: Officially approved by Gaggia for use with its semi- or super-automatic espresso machines
- Includes: 10 individually sealed cleaning tablets
- Made in Italy
- Preserves the delicious flavor of your fresh-brewed espresso
- Removes coffee residue to ensure optimal machine performance
- Officially approved by Gaggia for use with its semi- or super-automatic espresso machines
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.