Hand-Painted Italian Plates with Pig Design
We commissioned an Italian ceramic producer that has been immersed in this style of artistry for generations. The factory uses a combination of Old World methods, such as use of the pottery wheel, with modern technology to ensure the durability of these timeless pieces. Each piece is painted by hand by trained artisans who cherish the history of their homeland’s art.
These colorful plates feature pigs amidst striking hues—a wonderful addition to the casual table and perfect for everyday use. Bring home a piece of Italy and appreciate the splendor of its artistic creations.
- Material: Ceramic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Salad: 8"; Dinner: 108"
- Made in Italy
- A new collection inspired by the artwork and pottery in Vietri sul Mare in Italy.
- Our pieces are made by Italian artisans who have been trained in the painting style native to Vietri sul Mare-.
- Produced in a ceramic factory that has roots in the region for generations.
- Brightly glazed pieces in bold hues featuring charming animals.
- Made by hand on a pottery wheel of durable ceramic that is safe for the dishwasher.
- Suitable for the casual table and great for everyday use.
- Made in Italy.
Questions & Answers