Sur La Table® Chocolate Mousse Gelato
This simple gelato starter works with cream, milk or half and half. For best results we recommend one packet gelato starter, 1½ cups of heavy cream, and 1½ cups of half and half. This starter will work with any home ice cream maker.
Combine dairy in a large mixing bowl. Use a whisk to incorporate the dry starter mix. Let the mixture rest for five minutes to allow the dry ingredients to completely dissolve. Then whisk the mixture again to ensure a uniform blend.
Chill the mixture for 30 minutes before adding to your ice cream mixer. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your ice cream machine, since churning times will vary. Once the gelato has reached your desired consistency, serve immediately or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to one week. One mix packet yields one quart of gelato. Set includes two mix packets. Made in the USA.
- Velvety smooth texture and rich flavor of chocolate mousse
- The ultimate indulgence for the chocolate lover
- One bite of this decadent dessert and you’ll be hooked
- Only takes minutes to prepare luscious, chocolaty ice cream
- Perfect for enjoying at home or serving to guests
- All natural, gluten free
- Works with any home ice cream maker
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Weight: Two 8-oz. gelato mix packets. Net wt. 1 lb.
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural flavor
What's In the box? Show
- 2 mix packets
Questions & Answers