Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/13/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Or generously apply rub to lightly oiled seafood 15–30 minutes prior to cooking, then sauté, grill or roast. Rub is also delicious used on white meats and vegetables.
- Perfect for beautiful filets of fresh Maine haddock or cod that deserve to be cooked to perfection
- Hand-blended mix of spices and salt complements the flavor of the fish without overpowering it
- Add to chowder, steamed shellfish and stews
- Generously apply rub to lightly oiled seafood 15–30 minutes prior to cooking, then sauté, grill or roast
- Rub is also delicious used on white meats and vegetables
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 4 oz.
- Ingredients: Spices, salt, paprika, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking)
New A Stonewall Kitchen classic, the savory all-natural Stonewall Kitchen Chicken and Pork Rub is an easy way to add a personal touch to your chicken and pork...See product page for full details »
New This deep and smoky Espresso Rub locks in flavor and acts as a natural tenderizer to create a crispy outer crust for a fire-roasted taste when used on beef, ...See product page for full details »
New The big taste of Texas barbecue comes through in this delicious rub. Brown sugar, molasses and select spices blend to create a smoky version of a Lone Star...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers