Jura Impressa J9 TFT One-Touch Espresso Machine, Chrome
Whether you’re craving a rich and foamy latte macchiato, a perfectly pulled espresso, or a delicious pressure-brewed coffee, the J9 brings the coffeehouse experience to your kitchen unlike any machine we’ve tested.
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Model: 13673
- Includes: Integrated conical grinder with a generous 9-oz. bean hopper, removable 71-oz. water reservoir, 20-oz. stainless-steel vacuum milk container and Clearyl filter cartridge.
- Material: Case material is plastic with mirrored chrome finish. Vacuum milk container and boiler material are stainless-steel.
- Care: Wipe exterior clean. Automatic cleaning program for machine—clean and de-scale the machine or change the CLARIS plus filter cartridge when instructed to do so in the display.
- Capacity: Water reservoir 71 oz.; bean holder: 9 oz.
- Dimensions: 13½" h x 11" w x 17" l
- Watts: 1450
- Made in Switzerland
- One-touch system prepares everything from cappuccino to ristretto at the touch of a button, without having to move your cup
- Override strength and cup size while brewing without affecting pre-programmed settings
- Height-adjustable spout accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Integrated bean grinder has generous 9-oz. hopper for whole beans
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system accommodates pre-ground coffee
- 15-bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions ground coffee
- Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping
- 71-oz. removable water container: Good for 45 espressos at a time
- Zero Energy button
- Energy Save standby mode
- Unique CLEARYL water care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee
This machine is unlike any we’ve tested before. Featuring a simple-to-use TFT color display and a user-friendly rotary dial for easy scrolling through drink options, this is Jura’s first all-in-one machine to utilize easy digital technology.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
A 15-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless-steel-lined thermoblock to deliver cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. User-friendly rotary dial lets you easily make a selection from the TFT color display. This one-touch system prepares everything from cappuccino to ristretto at the touch of a button, without having to move your cup.
PERSONALIZE THE EXPERIENCE
Customize settings and brew your ideal coffee drink. Choose from two temperature settings and five coffee strengths, then select your desired size, from ½-oz. espressos to 16-oz. lattes. Plus, it’s easy to override programming to prepare a special drink without affecting the programmed settings.
SLEEK AND STYLISH
The front of this elegant machine is finished with a high-quality double coat of metallic-look brilliant silver lacquer. The stylish chrome aluminum top, sides and back complement the beautiful, all-around design.
Jura’s revolutionary technology delivers feather-light foam for all your favorite drinks.
Spout is adjustable on a continuous scale, allowing you to create drinks of all sizes, from small espresso cups to latte glasses up to six inches tall.
TRIPLE HOT WATER TEMPERATURE
The unique triple temperature setting for the hot water output produces a hotter café Americano, pre-warms your cups faster, and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
UNIQUE WATER CARE SYSTEM
CLEARYL water care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
The patent-pending Zero Energy button and Energy Save standby mode are designed to conserve as much energy as possible when the machine is not in use.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS AND CLEANS ITSELF
Features an integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program. Plus, an automatic monitoring system alerts you when it’s time to fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, and replace the filter.
Questions & Answers
Jura's website lists only an Impressa J9.3, so is the model on sale a closeout version