Sur La Table® Bug Zapper
Portable zapper is great for picnics, barbeques, and other outdoor events. Runs on two AA batteries, not included. Features 2-button safety switch and a red light to indicate that the net is activated. 18"H x 1"L x 6¼"W. Available exclusively at Sur La Table.
- Care: Wipe with dry cloth; do not use water
- Use: A red light on the handle indicates that the net is activated. Be careful not to touch the net when it’s on; it will cause a shock.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 1"L x 6¼"W
- Material: Plastic, metal
- The easy, eco-friendly way to get rid of pesky flying insects
- Kills mosquitos, flies, gnats, and other pests on contact—without harmful chemicals
- Portable zapper is great for picnics, barbeques, and other outdoor events
- Two-button safety switch
- Available exclusively at Sur La Table
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.