Portable zapper is great for picnics, barbeques, and other outdoor events. Runs on two AA batteries (not included). Features 2-button safety switch and a red light to indicate that the net is activated.
- The easy, eco-friendly way to get rid of pesky flying insects
- Kills mosquitos, flies, gnats, and other pests on contact—without harmful chemicals
- Portable zapper is great for picnics, barbeques, and other outdoor events
- Two-button safety switch
- Manufacturer: Charcoal Companion
- Dimensions: 18"H x 1"L x 6¼"W
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe with dry cloth; do not use water
- A red light on the handle indicates that the net is activated. Be careful not to touch the net when it’s on; it will cause a shock.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
And the times we have tried to hit flys it hasn't worked. There could be a learning curve. We are wondering if the good old fashioned fly squatter is better.
To be determined!