Vintage Springform Mold
We discovered this collector’s item in a charming flea market in the south of France. Enhance this exceptional find in a vignette of classic bakeware or give it to the collector for a truly remarkable gift. Due to the delicate nature of this mold, we do not recommend it for use with food. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Care: Wash with soap and warm water and dry immediately
- Dimensions: 9½" x 9½" x 2¾"
- Material: Aluminum
- Used to make cakes in pretty shapes.
- A delightful embellishment for the baker’s kitchen.
- From an old farmhouse in Alsace, France.
- Makes a perfect gift for the collector.
- A true vintage piece discovered in a flea market outside of Avignon, France.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the charming flea markets tucked outside of Avignon, France. This is where we find many of the most rare antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be an objet d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.