Vintage 1930s Glass Cristal Anis Carafe
The iconic bottle is a collector’s item we discovered in a charming flea market in the south of France. The carafe makes a lovely addition to a variety of décor styles—especially French-themed rooms. A top-shelf liqueur brand that displays nicely in your home bar. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges
- Manufacturer: Cristal Anis
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water
- Capacity: 17 oz.
- Dimensions: 2½" x 3" x 7"
- Material: Glass
- Cristal anis is a beloved brand that crafts anise liqueur.
- Art deco-style bottle design from the 1930s.
- Complements a variety of décor styles.
- A true vintage piece discovered in a flea market outside of Avignon, France.
- This bottle does not contain any liquid.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the charming flea markets tucked outside of Avignon, France. This is where we find many of the most rare antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be an objet d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.