Vintage 1930s Double-Hook Round-Handle Corkscrew
We discovered this collector’s item in a charming flea market in the south of France. This corkscrew dates back to the 1930s and is a premier décor piece that should be displayed where its elegance can shine. Highlight it in an arrangement of wine bottles, oak barrel lids and grape vines in your wine cellar, bar or home. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Includes: Corkscrew and polishing cloth
- Care: Wash with soap and water; dry immediately
- Dimensions: 4" x 2¼" x ½"
- Material: Metal
- A premier bar tool or décor piece for the wine lover or collector.
- Simple, yet sturdy design from the 1930s.
- Blade-style screw edges efficiently remove corks.
- A true vintage piece discovered in a flea market outside of Avignon, France.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the charming flea markets tucked outside of Avignon, France. This is where we find many of the most rare antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be an objet d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.