Hammond’s Cotton Candy Spinning Sugar, Strawberry
- Manufacturer: Hammond’s Candies
- Weight: 16 oz
- Ingredients: Sugar, artificial colors and artificial flavors. May contain trace amounts of milk, eggs, soy, peanuts and tree nuts
- Made by famous American candy maker Hammond’s Candies
- For use in your home cotton candy machine
- Creates strawberry-flavored cotton candy
- A perfect treat for parties
- Yields approximately 24 servings
- Made in the USA
On his first day of high school, a young man named Carl Hammond returned home and announced that he didn’t need any more education. “Fine,” his mother replied, “but you’re not going to lie around the house. Go get a job.” And that’s just what Carl Hammond did; he got a job…as an apprentice in a candy factory.
As the company has grown, so has its fame: Hammond’s has been featured on CNBC, in the Wall Street Journal, and in other national publications. Its products have been featured in magazines and advertisements, such as Martha Stewart Living and Every Day with Rachael Ray. The factory is frequently featured on television shows such as Food Network’s Kid in a Candy Store.
Orders now come in daily from such national companies as Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Dean & Deluca, Cracker Barrel and hundreds of local and regional specialty shops across the world. Hammond’s world-famous candy canes can be found in Canada, England, Spain, Italy, Dubai, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Israel, and other areas around the world.