Breville Hemisphere Control Blender
Innovative Hemisphere technology and extra-wide stainless-steel blades deliver commercial-quality precision blending, while the signature vortex action, five speeds, and preprogrammed and pulse settings create uniform blends in record time. Easy-to-clean touchpad controls and a dishwasher-safe pitcher make cleanup a breeze.
Cook’s Illustrated said of the Hemisphere Control Blender: “With a curved jar, six well-configured blades, and a relatively powerful motor, this blender excelled at every task—and at less than half the cost of the co-winner.”
- Innovative Hemisphere technology creates a powerful vortex that pulls blending foods towards the blades for uniform blending in less time
- Five speeds; preprogrammed settings, including one for crushing ice and one for smoothies; as well as a pulse feature allow you to fine tune your blending
- Two-part blade assembly prevents leakage
- Snow setting crushes ice to a snow-like consistency that’s perfect for summery cocktails or frozen treats
- Easy-to-read backlit timer allows you to keep track of blending times
- Intuitive touchpad controls are easy to use and clean
- Overload protection ensures thick mixtures won’t cause motor burnout
- Auto-off safety feature
- Durable Tritan plastic pitcher is BPA free and features handy measurement markings
- Uniquely designed loop-assisted lid makes opening and closing a snap
- Assist plug features a built-in finger loop for safe, easy removal from the outlet
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BBL605XL
- Includes: Blender, pitcher, lid
- Material: BPA-free Tritan® plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 8" x 6½" x 17"
- Capacity: 48 oz.
- Watts: 750 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Designed in Australia, made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe blade and machine clean. Pitcher is dishwasher safe
What a difference. This one is very well designed, solidly built, easy to clean, and has a well-chosen feature set. The quality of the $500+ Vita-Mix models at less than half the price. Overall a great value. We are now finding new ways to use a blender in our cooking routines
7 months ago
7 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
Can this blender handle making almond butter?
If not, can one be purchased through the store? If so, for how much
and is this more powerful than Vitamix S30 in making crush ice and almond butter?