Breville® Hemisphere™ Control Blender
"With a curved jar, six well-configured blades, and a relatively powerful motor, this blender excelled at every task—and at less than half the cost of the co-winner."
Seems like with this sleek, beautifully designed blender, Breville has thought of everything. It looks great in any kitchen, and no matter what your blending needs are—from smoothies and salsas, to chopping nuts and pureeing soups—this powerful machine delivers fantastic results every time.
Breville’s innovative Hemisphere technology and extra-wide stainless steel blades quickly deliver commercial-quality precision blending right in your own kitchen. With the blender’s signature vortex action power, five speeds, preprogrammed settings and a pulse feature, you’ll easily create exceptionally uniform blends in no time.
Blender features an easy-to-read backlit digital timer to keep track of blending times, a 48-oz. tough BPA-free Tritan pitcher with measurement markings, Breville’s unique finger-loop Assist Lid for fast lid removal and unplugging, and a detachable measuring cap built into the lid for adding spirits and flavorings. The two-part blade assembly prevents leakage, and the blender’s overload protection ensures that thick mixtures won’t cause motor burnout. Simple-to-clean touchpad controls and dishwasher safe pitcher make cleanup a breeze. 750 watts. 17" h x 6½" w x 8" d.
Revolutionary blade system creates a powerful vortex to produce uniform, commercial-quality blends right in your own kitchen.
FIVE SPEED SETTINGS
No matter what you’re blending, from smooth milkshakes to chunky chutneys, you’re sure to find the ideal setting. Also features pulse and preprogrammed settings.
POWERFUL ICE CRUSHER
Makes it easier than ever to create smoothies and frozen cocktails and even turns ice to snow for delicious summertime treats.
Overload protection prevents motor burnout when blending thick mixtures, and Breville’s unique Assist Plug features a built-in finger loop for safe, easy removal from the outlet. Includes auto-off safety feature.
Backlit digital display makes it easy to track blending times.
- Includes: Blender, pitcher and lid
- Care: Wipe blade and machine clean, pitcher is dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 48-oz. pitcher
- Dimensions: Blender is 17" h x 6½" w x 8" d
- Material: BPA-free Tritan® plastic and stainless steel
- Sleek, beautifully designed stainless steel blender
- Looks great in any kitchen
- No matter what you’re blending needs
- From smoothies and salsas, to chopping nuts and pureeing soups
- Powerful blender delivers ideal results every time
- Innovative Hemisphere™ technology’s revolutionary blade system creates a powerful vortex
- Extra-wide stainless steel blades
- Unit quickly delivers commercial-quality precision blending
- 5 speeds
- Preprogrammed settings
- Pulse feature
- Easily create exceptionally uniform blends in no time
- Powerful ice crusher
- Easier than ever to create smoothies and frozen cocktails
- Even turns ice to snow for delicious summertime treats
- Easy-to-read backlit digital timer to keep track of blending times
- 48-oz. tough Tritan BPA-free plastic pitcher with measurement markings
- Breville’s unique finger-loop Assist Lid
- Unique Assist Plug features a built-in finger loop for safe, easy removal from the outlet
- Two-part blade assembly prevents leakage
- Overload protection ensures that thick mixtures won’t cause motor burnout
- Includes auto-off safety feature
- Simple-to-clean touchpad controls
- Dishwasher-safe pitcher
- 750 watts of power
- Designed in Australia, made in China
John O’Brien (Bill’s son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the world’s first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first year—one of the most successful product launches in Australian history.
Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,’ so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich maker’s success was soon followed by the iconic ‘Kitchen Wizz’ food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early ‘80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the ‘90s, Breville’s hometown of Sydney became one of the world’s most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. Breville’s revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydney’s café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Breville’s merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Breville’s Centre of Design.