Vintage Saint Louis Crystal Bistro Wine Glasses, Set of 12
This gorgeous set of wine glasses is crafted with a beautiful shape and looks stunning when displayed on a liquor cabinet. The set includes six white wine glasses and six red wine glasses.
We discovered this collector’s set in a charming flea market in the south of France. The attention to detail with the form of the glass makes them a premier décor or serving set. Serve these glasses with white or red wine when entertaining for a luxurious presentation, or showcase the set as the cornerstone piece at your home bar. This is a paramount gift for the bartender. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Includes: 6 white wine and 6 red wine glasses
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and soap
- Capacity: Small glasses: 2 oz.; Large glasses: 5 oz.
- Dimensions: Small glasses: 2¾" x 2¾" x 4"; Large glasses: 3¼" x 3¼" x 4¾"
- Material: Glass
- For serving liqueurs and wines.
- Includes six white wine and six red wine glasses.
- Designed by the expert artisans of the House of Saint Louis.
- Crystal glass is mouth blown, then cut by hand.
- A premier décor or serving piece.
- A true vintage piece discovered in a flea market outside of Avignon, France.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the charming flea markets tucked outside of Avignon, France. This is where we find many of the most rare antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be an objet d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.