Vintage Quimper Faience Lug Bowl, Agnés
Prized for its beauty and cherished by collectors, this earthenware is renowned for its one-of-a-kind designs. This special bowl features handles for easy transportation. The name “Agnés” is delicately hand-painted on the side. This unique piece dates back to the 1960s.
We discovered this collector’s item in a charming flea market in the south of France. It is decorated with wonderful details and is a premier décor or serving piece. A beautiful bowl for serving cereal, soups and ice cream, it also looks fantastic as the cornerstone piece in a pretty display in a hutch. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and soap
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 5¼" x 7" x 2"
- Material: Earthenware
- Special Quimper earthenware is a favorite among collectors and has roots over 320 years old.
- Handmade pottery is painted by hand by trained artisans.
- Marked with the Henriot Quimper name to certify its authenticity.
- Delicate, pale buff earthenware that is finely tin glazed.
- A very interesting piece that the entertainer will cherish.
- Dates back to the 1960s.
- A true vintage piece discovered in a flea market outside of Avignon, France.
- A premier serving and décor item.
- Made in Quimper in Brittany, France.