Vintage Vermeil Cake Server
We discovered this collector’s item in a charming flea market in the south of France. It is decorated with intricate details and engraved designs perfect for formal events. Use it to serve desserts for a luxurious presentation, or showcase it as the cornerstone piece in an elegant display.
Maintain the silver’s beauty by buffing with silver polish to recapture its luster. Made in France.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Includes: Cake server and polishing cloth
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and soap and buff with silver polish
- Dimensions: 11¼" x 2¾"
- Material: Sterling silver and gold
- Decorated with gorgeous engraved designs.
- Dates back to 1880.
- Used for serving cakes, pies and desserts.
- Vermeil server is made with fine French sterling silver and gold.
- A premier décor or serving piece.
- Discovered in a Parisian flea market.
- Made in France.
Throughout the year, we make pilgrimages to Europe and immerse ourselves in the culture of everything culinary. One of our favorite locales is the charming flea markets tucked outside of Avignon, France. This is where we find many of the most rare antiques that serve as our muses and remind us of Sur La Table’s roots.
Drenched in rich history, these are the things that inspire us, and we want to share them with you in hopes they inspire you as well. We consider this collection to be an objet d’art with one-of-a-kind charisma that cannot be mimicked. Welcome these vintage heirlooms into your home and display the pure beauty of a classic piece from France.