Le Creuset Signature Oval French Oven, 3.5 qt.
Iconic cast iron cookware from France.
HANDCRAFTED IN FRANCE
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand-cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike. Le Creuset legendary cast-iron French ovens are sand-cast, polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that performs as well.
EVENLY CONDUCTS AND RETAINS HEAT
Since Le Creuset’s enameled cast-iron cookware evenly distributes heat, the French oven is perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder. You can also use your French oven for braising meat, roasting whole chickens, making classics like beef bourguignon, or even baking a cake!
DESIGNED TO MAKE COOKING AND SERVING EASIER
A re-engineered lid makes sure it stays more securely in place and locks in more flavors. Built-in lid stabilizers create a no-slide fit, and the slip-resistant composite knob is heat resistant to 500°F. Oversized handles (now 45% larger) provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
THE BEST MATERIALS FOR A LIFETIME OF USE
The smooth, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, while the durable interior sand enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling. With a wide range of sizes and vibrant colors, you’re sure to find just the right one.
Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen, and induction. Broiler, freezer, stovetop and oven-safe to 500°F. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, roasting meats and much more
- Handcrafted at the Le Creuset foundry in northern France
- Smooth, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Durable interior sand enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Re-engineered lid makes sure it stays more securely in place and locks in more flavors and aromas
- Stainless steel knob adds a modern touch
- Oversized handles (now 45% larger) provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 10" (13" with handles) x 8" x 4" (6" with lid)
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen, induction, ceramic
What's In the box? Show
- French oven
New We love how this innovative saucepan features a lid that doubles as a skillet so you get two incredible pans for one great price. This unique two-piece set...See product page for full details »
New Featuring a shallow base, this does-it-all pan is perfect for searing, braising, slow cooking and more. A durable tempered glass lid makes it easy to...See product page for full details »
The ultimate way to stay safe, work quickly and look good while cooking. These heat-resistant gloves protect your hands from searing oven temperatures...See product page for full details »
It is very heavy
6 months ago
8 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers